Write and save this very easy and tasty moose burger recipe. You just need only traditional ingredients for this burger, nothing special.
If you decide to cook a simple moose burger with this recipe remember that it would be very flavourful and tender only from young moose meat. In other case your mock cutlet will be tough as a sole.
1. Wash the meat and cut into 2 to 3 cm pieces.
2. Prepare minced meat with a blender.
3. Peel the onions and mince them with a blender or cube by knife (as for me I like a lot of cubed onions in moose burgers).
4. Mix the meat with onions.
5. Add salt, pepper and khmeli-suneli to the minced meat.
6. Shape the cutlets and place them on the grill grate.
7. Grill burgers on each side until golden brown.
8. Divide the burger buns, place the inside on the grill rack and heat for 1 minute.
9. Slice the tomatoes.
10. Place the lettuce, cheese, tomato slices and cutlet in half of the hamburger bun, brush with ketchup and press down with the other half of the bun.
Enjoy your homemade moose burger!
You Might Also Like